CPA: Can Bead + Height + Flanges, Food Cans
Can Profile Analyzer - beads, height and flange width
Our Can Profile Analyzer is the first and only one of its kind to use laser profiling technologies for a non-contact profiloscope can inspection!
The Can Profile Analyzer uses an ingenious new method of analyzing the can profile for the first ever completely automated solution for bead measurements.
This new system, running under microsoft Windows (including Windows 7!) allows can manufacturers to accurately measure cans in the production environment in record-breaking speeds. Using state-of-the-art optics, a typical can profile can be measured in seconds. The completely automated software automatically detects the beads, flanges and can height in optimal accuracy at this top speed.
Ad-hoc measurements can also be taken using the mouse, using reference lines and measuring both lengths and angles taken anywhere on the scanned profile.
Other profile analyzers don’t have nearly the same resolution or accuracy of CPA. They are often both inaccurate and slow.
Competing products typically have various speeds, each with its own accuracy level. Typically, the slowest speed holds the required standard accuracy level. Since operators don’t have time to operate at these slow speeds, they typically go for higher speeds, consequently reducing the accuracy level of the entire measurement. Quality By Vision’s Can Profile Analyzer, however, has one speed – typically faster and more accurate than competing products.
A certified calibration gauge can be added to the system for full ISO 9000 compliance.
The Can Profile Analyzer can integrate additional measurements and values into its reports (e.g., additional can diameters) using standard gauges/calipers or even using the keyboard.
Measurements and reports can be exported into any popular file format, including Microsoft Word, Excel and even Internet formats.
- External measurement devices supported
- New, more accurate can-height measurement system!
- New, more accurate flange measurement system!
- Single scan-speed at full resolution
- WindowsTM compatible, user-friendly
- Multilingual! Call for more information about translating to your native language
- UKAS certified master gauge (ISO9000) – optional
- Measurement method: Non-contact laser profiling
- Resolution: 0.0004" ( 0.01 mm)
- Bead depth: 0.004"-0.12" (0.1- 3 mm)
- Scan time: Less than 8 seconds for a 10" high can!
- Scan information: Exportable information of the entire can profile (not just beads)
- Automatic detection: Beads, can height, flanges
- Additional measurements: Ad-hoc measurements between any two points on the screen