TBS-LSS: Saw, Aerosol Cans
Manual saw for testing seams on aerosol cans
Quality By Vision believes that each type of can should have its own custom design double seam saw, which takes into consideration the materials and complixities of the specific can type in question. While other companies make due with using the same double seam saw as for food cans, we have discovered various techniques to significantly reduce the measurement inaccuracies that such a saw can produce.
The manual Aerosol twin blade saw was designed specifically after a long research into the optimal technology to produce the most accurate, least deformed cut possible today.
- Exclusive design for aerosol cans.
- Low noise output < 85db.
- Cuts double seams quickly and easily with little or no deformation.
- Clean cut – perfect for SEAMetal system.
- Designed to cut both sides of Aerosol can.
- No need to remove the dome.
- Two Solid Carbide blades.
- Net Weight: 18 Kg
- Operation voltage: 110V / 220V
- Cut width: 12.7mm (1/2 inch)
- Speed: 750RPM
- Operation: Manual
- Blades: 2x carbide 100 x 22 x 0.5mm
- Noise: Integrated noise reduction