TBS-4M: manual saw, Food Cans
Manual food can twin blade saw for destructive double seam inspection
The TBS-4M is a manual saw for food cans destructive double seam inspection:
- Easy to pull lever.
- Primarily for steel food cans.
- Can be used with oval, rectangular or club cans – with additional modification (please contact us for more details).
- clamping system ensures a clean and accurate cut at 90 degrees to the edge.
- Proximity sensor prevents blades from rotating without a can present.
- Right handed operation – pull handle to start operation.
- Clean cut – perfect for SEAMetal system.
- Replaceable HSS or TiN saw blades.
- Special dust tray
- Stainless steel – prevents corrosion and staining by beverages and other materials.
- Net weight: 35 Kg
- Can capacity: 50-250 mm diameter, can be modified for 300mm cans (please contact us for details)
- Cutting time: Approx. 5 seconds
- Number of blades: HSS (300 teeth, American standard upon request), 100x22x0.5 mm or 4x1x0.02" 300t optional: TiN
- Cut width: 0.5" (13 mm)
- Speed: 540 RPM
- Case: Stainless steel
- Noise: 105db