Seam Height Gauge
The Seam Height Gauge is a manual gauge for measurements of the double seam height. It measures seam height on all points at the seam that you want.
The Seam Height Gauge provides objective and repeatable measurements compared to the Can Seam Micrometer. It is easier to have constant measurement results with this solid, fixture-based design and consistent measurement pressure.
- Unprecedented repeatability and accuracy
- No change parts or adjustment needed – one gauge for all can sizes
- Completely operator-independent measurements
- Saves time thanks to digital output for data acquisition
- Easily verifiable results
- Tabletop (not handheld) design
- Stainless steel construction
- Spring loaded gauge ensures accuracy and repeataility
- Can be used stand alone
- Can types: Food and beverage cans, steel, aluminum
- Diameters: 2'' - 6'' (50 - 153 mm)
- Resolution: 0.0005'' (0.01 mm)