SEAMetal SD: Aerosol Cans
Aerosol double seam inspection - Standard Definition (low resolution)
NEW SEAMETAL 6.1
for Windows 10
The SEAMetal SD Aerosol is a double seam inspection system for aerosol cans. This is a destructive system, which requires cutting a section of the can in order to ensure that the double seam is hermetically sealed and will not leak. This test can be done once or twice a shift, and utilizing statistical analysis and trends, operators can determine if there are problems which many need correcting or further investigation.
A recent trend has led aerosol companies to the false assumption that they would have to increase their double seam evaluation frequencies. However, if you evaluate every can that will not help you produce even one can better – you will just have to stop the line more frequently…
This version of SEAMetal is easy to learn and the most user-friendly in the industry!
New version 6.0 offers SEAM doctor, which helps you in determining the root cause of the issues you are seeing and assists you in fixing them!
So, high accuracy, high resolution, fast and repeatable double seam evaluation systems are now needed more than ever.
SEAMetal SD is the third generation of double seam test equipment from Quality By Vision. The company has never stopped improving and developing this system since 1993, when it produced the world’s first computerized fully automatic double seam test system: SEAMetal 9000X.
This latest system introduces an integrated High Definition camera, providing an unprecedented look at the aerosols can’s double seam. You can now see the image better and get a much more accurate measurement!
The software runs under WindowsTM operating systems (including Windows 7 and Windows 10!).
The software is touch friendly, you can zoom, pan, move lines with a simple gesture. The software will let you customize reports, including attaching SPC graphs and seam images to your reports. Everything you need is in one simple package!
In third party customer GR&R testing, this system was found to have “world class” GR&R ratings!
New SEAMetal 6.0 features:
- New: SEAM doctor!
- Support from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Multi touch support (zoom, pan)
- Touch & Gesture support
- Mouse wheel support
- Completely redesigned for supporting new wider screens
- Adapts to your screen resolution, particularly with high resolution screens!
- XD mode (switch between gauge and non gauge).
- Per-standard enable/disable gauge measurements
- SPC date presets
- Calibration report now accessible directly via menu
- PDF export support in reports
- New database format
- External gauges can now be measured in any order that the company prefers
- Improved detection
- Improved image quality from optical units
- Improved reports printing
Industry leading features:
- Each measurement can be measured automatically (less than 1 second per image), manually or configured to use an external caliper or gauge.
- Centering device ensures image is ideal and blocks unwanted light.
- Free SPC system, easy to use, easy to understand, great graphics, supports drilldown directly from SPC graphs!
- Tight integration with Excel for automatic, customizable reports!
- True thickness option for accurate double seam thickness analysis, without requiring external calipers or gauges!
- Adaptive detection algorithm – improves accuracy by training detection system with hard-to-detect double seams!
- Multilingual! Translations available to most languages!
- Network support – allows secure access to other SEAMetal HD systems through the network, as well as remote report viewing through local and remote network!
- Customizable reports!
- Supports rechecks – in situations where seamer adjustments were performed.
- Supports undo to avoid operator mistakes!
- Communicates with any SPC data collection system!
- SEAM-explorerTM allows R&D teams to inspect any radius, angle, distance or area within the double seam!
- External gauge support (e.g., can height, flange width, double seam thickness, double seam length and more!).
- Optical unit is portable, complete with portable saw!
- CE certified!
- Pre-focused, Pre-calibrated.
- Optional gauge attachments (e.g., Countersink gauge, thickness gauge).
- Competitive upgrades for seam inspection systems from other manufacturers!
- Frame width: Customizable
- Interface: USB
- Table: Adaptor for each can diameter
- Optical units: Call for details