BEO-200: Pressure, Easy Open and Loose Ends
Buckle Tester for Easy Open Ends
Quality By Vision’s BEO-200 – Buckle Tester for Easy Open and Loose Ends is an automatic, safe and easy to use pressure tester for easy open end manufacturers. The system includes a computer with software that automatically detects the buckle and burst (pop) points for a seamed or loose end and displays the end’s pressure performance at each stage of the test on a graph. The hardware consists of a robust pressure chamber with a protective door and multiple safety features.
The operator positions an end inside the pressure chamber and locks it in. As soon as the safety door is locked, the operator presses the Start button to begin the measurement. Controlled air pressure is provided from the bottom and the pressure is gradually increased until the end buckles and then pops open. A non-contact gauge is used to measure the deformation of the end.
At the end of the measurement, the software automatically detects and displays the buckle and burst points on the graphs.
The graphs and the reports are saved and can be displayed at any stage after the test. The software also includes a robust SPC system to display trends, histograms and capability statistics.
- Programmable measurement cycle
- Programmable mode of operation
- High accuracy
- Automatic measurement ensures repeatability
- Non-contact measurement of the end deformation
- Reporting and Statistics built in – no additional software or hardware needed
- Multiple safety features
- Easy to use, easy to read software
The BEO-200 is the only pressure tester for easy-open ends that has the flexibility and the features to help you locate problems and fix them before they become serious issues.
- Can Size Range: Diameters 50 mm to 153 mm
- Air Pressure Required: 6 bar
- Electrical Required: 120 / 230 VAC 50-60Hz
- Accuracy: ± 0.25% of full scale