Can Wall Thickness Gauge: Beverage cans
The Beverage Can Wall Thickness Gauge accurately measures the can wall thickness of beverage cans at the top and mid wall positions. The preset positions for the measurements can be customized for a variety of beverage can diameters and heights.
Cans can be measured at the front end (trimmed height, no neck or flange) as well as the back end (finished can) of the line.
The Beverage Can Wall Thickness Gauge can operate stand alone or the data can be sent to the Symphony software for reporting and SPC analysis. Since it doesn’t require a PC or power or air supply, it can be placed near the body makers for help during setup or as a quick check during production.
- Affordable alternative to full front end / back end gauges
- Two can sizes, top & Mid wall thickness measurements
- Capable of measuring finished cans or front end cans
- Can be used stand alone or with a PC
- Customizable measurement positions on can wall
- Data output to Symphony software available
- Does not require power or air supply
- Resolution: 0.00005" (0.001 mm)
- Range: One can diameter, multiple heights
- Preset points: Two measurement points, customizable
- Communication: RS-232 data output
- Configuration: RS-232 data output