BVE-200: Beverage End Buckle Tester
Computerized pressure testing for beverage ends
The BVE-200 measures the pressure at which loose beverage ends buckle.
A manual clamping device is used to secure the end in place, and pressure is increased until the end buckles. The buckle value is shown on the color touch screen and may be saved. Results are also available for transfer either directly into a plant-wide data collection system or for transfer directly into any data acquisition software. Once at the starting pressure, the tester automatically reduces the fill rate in order to maximize accuracy.
This gauge features a robust design with change parts that can be exchanged in seconds.
The BVE-200 is user-friendly and easy to use.
- Maximum Size: 209 (63 mm) beverage end
- Maximum Positions: Marks Allocation: 1-20
- Air Pressure Required: 10 bar
- Gauge Dimensions: 300 mm x 300 mm x 360 mm (12 in x 12 in x 14 in)
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, Chinese, others available upon request