Countersink Gauge: Food Cans
The Countersink Gauge for Food Cans provides a quick and accurate way for operators to mechanically measure countersink depth on food cans.
Easy to learn and use by any operator – the gauge is held upright on top of the can while the measurement anvil goes down to the lowest point on the can’s countersink.
Using a digital micrometer, the information can be easily read off the LCD screen and automatically transmitted to a computer to any of a number of Quality By Vision software packages that supports it like SEAMetal or Symphony software. The countersink gauge measurement can be used as a backup or replacement for the SEAMetal video measurement of the seam’s countersink.
- Light and easy to use
- High accuracy
- Stainless steel construction
- Wide base supports large can diameters
- Computer connection available (SEAMetal or Symphony software)
- Easy zeroing
- Resolution 0.01 mm (0.0005")
- Interface RS232 (via adapter or multiplexer)