QVIS-C1: 100% Vision Inspection for Cans
Automatic 100% Inline camera Inspection for cans
The QVIS-C1 system is a high-speed machine vision system for 100% inspection of cans. The system uses a single, high-resolution color camera, advanced optics and illumination to capture an image of the can that reveals all defects on the bottom, sidewall and flange. User-friendly QVIS software runs on the familiar Windows environment, allowing users with any level of expertise to easily learn and master the software and control the types of defects and sensitivity level of the inspection.
All system components, including the optical system, electrical panel, computer and touchscreen monitor can be housed in a single, compact, floor or conveyor-mounted unit.
QVIS-C1 Vision Systems for Cans provide a high quality, high speed inspection solution in a convenient, easy to use and affordable package.
- Superior image resolution and quality – unparalleled defect detection and sensitivity
- User friendly software that runs on Windows 7 or 10 Operating Systems – easy to train and master
- High resolution color camera allows excellent detection of scratches
- Flexibile software allows adjustment of the system to different can and end types and new defects
- Compact, floor or conveyor mounted unit
- High quality peripheral components – sensor, encoder and reject system
- Touchscreen monitor with large buttons and labels
- Designed specifically for the can making industry from experts in the field of can quality
- Can Diameters All food and beverage can diameters are supported
- Interface QVIS software on Windows OS
- Illumination Axial, Radial and Diffused, individually controlled components
- Types of defects Dents, scratches and dirt on the bottom or can wall, dents and splits in the flange, contamination and other defects