Seam Thickness Gauge: Food Cans
The original revolutionary Adaptive Can Seam Thickness Gauge for Food Cans from Quality By Vision.
Why buy a knock off when you can get the original?
The Seam Thickness Gauge uses a special design in order to measure the can seam thickness at the precise chuck wall angle. By automatically adapting itself to the chuck wall angle, our gauge produces a far more accurate and correct seam thickness measurement than was previously possible.
Quality By Vision’s original automatic double seam thickness gauge design was copied by several companies – make sure you get the original and not a copy. Proven independantly for providing the best GR&R in the industry, this breakthrough seam thickness gauge adaptes to the chuck wall angle automatically!
This increases accuracy and repeatability dramatically. Different accuracy electronic thickness gauges are available, please contact us for details.
Gauge resolution is 10 microns, and the measurement readings can be transferred automatically into the SEAMetal software or Symphony data collection software.
- Unprecedented repeatability and accuracy
- Best GR&R in the industry
- The gauge adapts automatically & precisely to the chuck wall angle! No more balancing handheld micrometers!
- Computer connection available (to SEAMetal or Symphony software)
- Tabletop (not handheld) design
- Unique, revolutionary design automatically adapts the measurement angle to the precise chuck wall angle
- Easy to use and master
- Easy to zero and calibrate
- Can be used stand alone or connected to a PC running SEAMetal or Symphony software
- Can type : Food cans
- Diameters: 2- 6.4 Inch (50-162 mm)
- Resolution: 0.0005" (0.01 mm)