SEAMetal: Drums, General Line
Double and Triple Seam measurements for Pails, Drums and Large Cans
NEW SEAMETAL 6.0 version for Windows 10
The SEAMetal system is the most repeatable and accurate seam measurement system in the food, beverage and aerosol industries. Using a modified optical unit with a large sample table and large optical frame and specially designed software, the SEAMetal system can also accurately measure all internal and external seam parameters for double and triple seams on general line cans, pails, drums, paint cans and even oil filters with double and triple seams.
The system provides fully automatic detection of all triple seam parameters, including seam thickness and length / height, overlap, body and cover hook and even body and can plate thickness. Results appear on the seam image in less than a second, the software saves these results in a backed up database and saves the seam images, so the pail can be discarded at the end of the measurement. You won’t need to waste valuable storage space on seam chimes or can samples.
You can later print reports and SPC statistics for customers or share them with colleagues and other plants, with no additional software necessary.
Triple seam, pail, drums
New SEAMetal 6.0 features:
- Improved triple-seam detection!
- Support from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Multi touch support (zoom, pan)
- Touch & Gesture support
- Mouse wheel support
- Completely redesigned for supporting new wider screens
- Adapts to your screen resolution, particularly with high resolution screens!
- XD mode (switch between gauge and non gauge).
- Per-standard enable/disable gauge measurements
- SPC date presets
- Calibration report now accessible directly via menu
- PDF export support in reports
- New database format
- External gauges can now be measured in any order that the company prefers
- Improved detection
- Improved image quality from optical units
- Improved reports printing
Industry leading features:
- Each measurement can be measured automatically (less than 1 second per image), manually or configured to use an external gauge or micrometer
- Large sample table ensures image is ideal and blocks unwanted light
- Free SPC system, easy to use, easy to understand, great graphics, supports drilldown directly from SPC graphs!
- Tight integration with Excel for automatic, customizable reports!
- True thickness option for accurate double seam thickness analysis, without requiring external calipers or gauges!
- Adaptive detection algorithm – improves accuracy by training detection system with hard-to-detect double and triple seams!
- Multilingual! Translations available to most languages!
- Network support – allows secure access to other SEAMetal systems through the network, as well as remote report viewing through local and remote network!
- Customizable reports!
- Supports rechecks – in situations where seamer adjustments were performed.
- Supports undo to avoid operator mistakes!
- Communicates with any SPC data collection system!
- SEAM-explorerTM allows R&D teams to inspect any radius, angle, distance or area within the seam!
- External gauge support (e.g., can height, flange width, double seam thickness, double seam length and more!).
- Optical unit is portable, complete with portable saw!
- CE certified!
- Pre-focused, Pre-calibrated.
- Competitive upgrades for seam inspection systems from other manufacturers
- Resolution: 0.0004" (0.01mm) or better
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Interface: USB2
- Centering device: Variable (depending on can type)
- Optical unit: Large frame, large sample table