TBS-4BC: Manual Saw, Beverage Cans
Manual double seam bread saw for beverage cans
Most double seam saws deform or stretch out the can during the cut. Quality By Vision has spent many man-years in developing seam cutting saws that do not deform or stretch the can during the cut. Years of research and special attention was paid to the angle of approach, speed of the blades, blade material composition and blade teeth and spacing designs.
The result is a highly accurate manual saw which anyone can use, which is light, quiet and more repeatable than any other. The saws are easily affordable by any company – large or small.
- Cuts perfect double seams without deformation.
- Ideal for beverage cans.
- High speed carbide blades – specially designed for use with our system.
- Perfect for fragile aluminum cans!
- Prevents seam-gap smearing!
- Specially designed sleeve allows for a quick and easy operation while keeping the fragile aluminum cans intact.
- Little or no deformation (significant improvement over traditional double seam saws).
- Produces ideal GR&R results, since operator strength does not matter during cut.
- Built-in noise reducer, makes very little noise!
- Net Weight: 40 lbs
- Operation voltage: 110V / 220V (Please specify)
- Cut width: 0.5" (13 mm)
- Speed: 2500RPM
- Operation: Manual
- Blades: 2x carbide 100 x 22 x 0.5mm
- Benefits: Very little deformation to can, easy quick cutting of beverage cans.
- Noise level: 85db