TBS-A1C: Automatic Twin Blade Saw, Beverage Cans
Automatic twin blade seam saw for beverage cans
Many beverage canneries and breweries have several operators in the plant cutting and measuring seams. This creates repeatability issues, due to different experience levels. Quality By Vision already offers the most accurate and repeatable double seam inspection system. We now also offer the most repeatable and automated seam cutting solution – the TBS-A1C – which always cuts the same cut regardless of the operator performing the cut. The TBS-A1C is the automatic version of Quality By Vision’s industry-leading TBS-4BC saw.
All the operator has to do is put the can in the sleeve and press a button. The automatic saw will handle the cutting, resulting in the highest GR&R in the industry. Cuts are highly accurate and done at exactly 90 degrees at the edge of the seam, resulting in no deformation or seam stretching. Advantages of the TBS-A1C Saw:
- Cuts double seams without any deformation.
- Ideal for thin and fragile aluminum beverage cans.
- High speed motor and carbide blades.
- Replaceable sleeve allows for a quick and easy operation while keeping the aluminum cans intact.
- Identical cut for different operators, even with no experience.
- Extremely safe operation.
- High speed motor prevents seam-gap smearing.
- Produces the best GR&R, since there is no operator influence during cut.
- Built-in noise reducer.
The TBS-A1C Saw delivers repeatable, safe and quiet cuts, every time. This is due to a unique combination of proven technologies developed by Quality By Vision over many years of experience with the beverage and beer filling industry. Among these features:
- Automatic cut using an adjustable linear motor (no air pressure required!)
- Specially machined can sleeves that ensure correct, safe and repeatable can placement
- Built-in noise reducer case
- Closed chamber with 360 degree protection from dust and burs
- Multiple safety features
- High quality carbide blades developed and manufactured specifically for Quality By Vision
The automatic seam cut provided by the TBS-A1C saw coupled with the automatic seam detection from the SEAMetal HD system make this combination the best solution for beverage and beer can fillers that care about quality and safety.
- Net Weight: 45 lbs
- Operation voltage: 110V / 220V (please specify)
- Cut width: 0.5" (13 mm)
- Speed: 2500RPM
- Operation: Automatic
- Blades: 2x carbide 100 x 22 x 0.5mm
- Benefits: Very little deformation to can, easy quick cutting of beverage cans.