TBS-A1C: Automatic Twin Blade saw, Beverage Cans
Fully automatic twin blade (bread) saw for beverage cans - 1 position
When companies need a highly repeatable double seam cutting solution, they often need to have different operators cut the seams exactly the same in order to achieve high GR&R. Quality By Vision offers a highly repeatable automatic saw – which always cuts the same cut regardless of the operator performing the cut.
All the operator has to do is put the can into the sleeve and press a button. The automatic saw will handle all the cutting, resulting in better GR&R than any other beverage can saw in the industry. Cuts are highly accurate and done at exactly 90 degrees at the edge of the seam, resulting in no deformation of seam stretching.
- Cuts perfect double seams without deformation.
- Ideal for thin and fragile aluminum beverage cans.
- High speed carbide blades.
- Replaceable sleeve allows for a quick and easy operation while keeping the fragile aluminum cans intact.
- Identical cut for different operators.
- 1 position – cuts automatically at 1 preset position.
- Front handle allows rotation of the can by exactly 120 degrees.
- Extremely safe operation.
- Little or no deformation (significant improvement over traditional double seam saws).
- Prevents seam-gap smearing!
- Produces ideal GR&R results, since operator strength does not matter during cut.
- Built-in noise reducer, makes very little noise!
The TBS-A1C Saw delivers repeatable, safe and quiet cuts, every time. This is due to a unique combination of proven technologies developed by Quality By Vision over many years of experience with the beverage and beer filling industry. Among these features:
- Automatic cut using an adjustable linear motor (no air pressure required!)
- Specially machined can sleeves that ensure correct, safe and repeatable can placement
- Built-in noise reducer case
- Closed chamber with 360 degree protection from dust and burs
- Multiple safety features
- High quality carbide blades developed and manufactured specifically for Quality By Vision
The automatic seam cut provided by the TBS-A1C saw coupled with the automatic seam detection from the SEAMetal HD system make this combination the best solution for beverage and beer can fillers that care about quality and safety.
- Net Weight: 45 lbs
- Operation voltage: 110V / 220V (please specify)
- Cut width: 0.5" (13 mm)
- Speed: 2500RPM
- Operation: Automatic
- Blades: 2x carbide 100 x 22 x 0.5mm
- Benefits: Very little deformation to can, easy quick cutting of beverage cans.